Friday, March 30, 2012

The Beach Art Center

I just returned home from the Beach Arts Center. What a showing they had at reception night! A casual, yet bustling crowd of artists and curious onlookers arrived to view the art which ranged from sketches to paintings in watercolor, oil and acrylic to photography, three dimensional wall art and a life-sized, free standing Tiki statue adorned in lights and basked in the wispy clouds of a fountain mist-maker. I recognized a few familiar faces from The Pinellas Park Art Society as well. Quite the collection of fine art and imaginative minds. I have secured my application and will be joining the Beach Art Center as a new member so that I can showcase art in another popular venue. Thanks to all for a wonderful evening!

(The following snapshots are taken from my smartphone)







Thanks for reading!

(2 C More art go to www.artoflylepolyak.com or www.themindscapeartfoundry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment