Friday, March 30, 2012

Art Auction to Benefit Adoptable Pets


If you've visited my website, I hope my love of animals was more than obvious. The candid expressions of our furry, feathery and scaly brothers and sisters is not only a foundation for superb art, it is also food for thought. So I'd like to take a moment to tell you about an upcoming fundraiser in support of a local organization which is dedicated to caring for our areas lost and injured pets.

On May 12th, Pet Pal’s Animal Shelter will host its 10th Annual Puppy Love Fundraiser at the downtown St. Petersburg Hilton. This event will provide dinner, live music, a full cash bar, live and silent auctions, 50/50 raffles and a doggie kissing booth. I've already submitted a new 16x20 Gallery wrap to the art auction and I hope my friends in the artistic community might see fit to join me.

If you would like to partake of the festivities, tickets are $60 in advance ($550 for a table of ten) and can be purchased by calling Pet Pal Animal Shelter (727) 328-7738. Proceeds from this event provide much needed funds for the care and recuperation of our animals. Likewise, if you would like to contribute artwork or other actionable items please call the above number to arrange a drop off.

Learn more about the Shelter at http://www.petpalanimalshelter.com/

Thanks for reading!

(2 C More art go to www.artoflylepolyak.com or www.themindscapeartfoundry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment