Sunday, September 11, 2011

Room to Grow

Until the economy takes a more upward turn the majority of my artwork and modifications to the website will continue to be made from my workshop out of the home office. Space becoming somewhat limited lately with the amount of projects I have underway and the stock necessary to keep art shows going, it's become necessary to locate storage space elsewhere. I've been on tours of storage facilities and warehouses in the area. I know the combination of services I need, but locating them at the right price was the tricky part. Photography and art on paper needs a low-humidity, cool-environment and I need room to grow with the exciting opportunities coming out of T.E.S.A. and P.P.A.S. I've decided on Metro Storage because they offer just what I'm looking for at a reasonable price and best of all they are close enough to drive to and from in a half hour or less. If you would like to get more information on their offers for your own needs go to www.metrostorage.com

Thanks for reading

(2 C More art go to www.themindscapeartfoundry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment