Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Art at Carrollwood Cultural Center

The Exhibiting Society of Artists latest open-to-the public venue, is at Carrollwood Cultural Center in Tampa, Florida. The Exhibit has been on since August 1st with an artist's reception on August 19th. This has been an excellent opportunity to showcase my work and see the style of my peers in TESA. This Exhibit will close on August 31st. The artwork has been distributed to both floors of the building so there is amble room to browse. I was able to attend the reception on Friday night, the 19th, and enjoy the clarinet and piano music of Irving Weiner and Margaret-Mary Owens as I walked around. Thankfully, I was able to snap some pictures of my work.and that of others.








Thanks for reading

(2 C more art go to www.themindscapeartfoundry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment