Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm in T.E.S.A.!?!

The Exhibiting Society of Artists (TESA) is a committee of professional artists whose purpose is to promote original, contemporary art and artists in the community. I submitted an application to join them, but deep in my mind a part of me suspected that my chances of acceptance were slim. Why? Of the two members of TESA I know, one is a college professor, who hosts amazing art shows, and presents some of the most spectacular sculptural works I have ever seen, and the other is an acknowledged master of watercolors, who teaches various techniques and manages another art society in Pinellas Park. Some amazing people chair this committee, so to be welcomed by them left me in awe. Already, I'm making plans to exhibit at a TESA venue in August, The Carrolwood Cultural Center, and I will have more news on that shortly.

For more information on TESA check out www.arttesa.org.
Thanks for reading!

(2 C More art go to www.themindscapeartfoundry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment