Friday, May 20, 2011

Starting up

Greetings Reader!

I'm new to blogging, but hope to get the most out of this site. My name is Lyle Polyak, and I am a nature photographer in the sunshine state. My occupation takes me all over Tampa Bay, and across Florida on photo road trips to St. Augustine, Key West and Sanibel to name a few places. My work revolves around the scenery and wildlife that makes Florida special, and I sell these same portraits to local businesses who are interested in art for board rooms, waiting areas and the like. I aspire to capture photos for a nature or wildlife magazine, but I have to be "discovered" first. If you would like to see my work go to www.themindscapeartfoundry.com. I'm hoping for many future posts on this site to document shows I have participated in and developments with my small business. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment